Goog Adsense

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Closed my position on BKC, this market is just crazy. I also added 10 June 35 PEIX Puts today. I don't buy this 'Ethanol' hype, but oil is a lil bit oversold. Oil has been on the rise since the Hurrican season is about to start, but that just might be an excuse to either short cover or add some hype to oil prices. Voyage (NYSE: VG) also continues to take a nose dive (I'm not sure what companies brought this public, but they obviously didn't do a very good job) and Mastercard (NYSE: MA) went public today. yay!

For those of you that did not know, Marshall's, the discount close store, sells flat screen (i.e. sharp) tv's. I personally wouldn't buy from Marshalls, but since they do you can take their price and go to a Best Buy or Circuit City to have them match. Marshall's only has this on holiday weekends.

No comments: