Goog Adsense

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We ordered the GPS on Costco.com for her, so she'll be set when it arrives. Lets hope she can see to enter in directions on the GPS.



Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Future Registered Representative (RR) JG, Boss, and I drove out to Sequim to do RR AD's 2009 Audit. What bothers me about the Boss, she prejudges a lot. During our first drive out to Northgate for KN's 2009 audit, she saw me pull out my Garmin GPS, because we had Mapquest and said we did not need the device (ie. GPS) that I was holding. So on this trip, I pulled it out to use. Because it was a 1 hour 45 minute drive to Sequim, I wanted to use the GPS as a gauge to figure out both distance and time until we reached our final destination. As I was setting it up, Boss immediately said we don't need to use the 'toy'. I told her it would be helpful, and JG reaffirmed that it would be nice to have two sources and that Mapquest could be used as a backup. Although, Boss didn't want to use it, she finally agreed since we had practically already set it up to use. Within 5 minutes, after the GPS verbally gave instructions, Boss asked what is this? (This whole time, she had no idea what it was.) So I explained what the GPS device was. Needless to say, Boss did a 180 degree turn and you could hear the excitement in her voice that she wanted one. For the next 5 hours, I think I heard her say she wanted one and couldn't wait to get it at least 3 dozen times.


Monday, July 20, 2009.

Nothing to report. Everything was fine and she was busy.

No comments: