Goog Adsense

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday, 21-October-2009

1) Boss asked me to print history of American Funds Money Market Fund. I noticed we didn't have any literature, so I had to call them up. They did not have anything since the Fund is new as of 10-July-2009. So I told her, and she told me that she needed the totals for the client. I was a little upset, because she didn't give clear directions. Had she said she needed the client's history of the American Fund, it would have been a lot more clearer. So I printed the totals from DST Vision, walked into her office where she was with Walt N. She handed the papers back to me and said I need the transaction history, and this is the 3rd time I am asking for you. Now I was pissed off, because she was not very clear on what she was requesting from the beginning. She then talked down to me in front of the client.

2) She comes storming in during one of her client meetings asking me for Enhanded Death Benefit Values. I did not prepare the AAA Summary, so I was unaware of it. It took me 45 minutes to check online and call 4 different sponsoring families to get the numbers she wanted. I put them on a Word Document and handed to her. She looked at it and said that it was not in 'Schedule Form', so we'll have to mail them to the client. I'm a little surprised my efforts were wasted and the client did not receive what they wanted.



Tuesday, 20-October-2009

Boss returning from Reno tonight.

No comments: