Goog Adsense

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Tuesday, 10-March-2010

So Boss asked about the status of this incoming retirement check. I tried to explain to Boss that the 'check is still outstanding'. I would think most people would understand (especially, if you're in finance.) She said what? I was like the check is still outstanding. She was like i dont know what outstanding means. I was like, we have not received the check yet; hence, outstanding. she just shook her head and i finally told her that it's an OPEN ITEM and i will tell you when we receive it. Did I need to get any more elementary?



Monday, 9-March-2010

So client DK came in. Boss calmed him down and looks like we're going to go with the original plan and not cancel anything. I could tell from DK's body movements, he was very uneasy about doing the transaction. oh well!


No comments: