Goog Adsense

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Friday, 14-May-2010

So I did the unthinkable today. BR told me yesterday that Boss needed a CE (Continuing Education) class with Penn Mutual in order to maintain her appointment with them. Apparently, one of the CE's that was a requirement was Anti-Money Laundering of which FNIC does not require that (it's optional). I had done this last fall when my CE elements were required. So BR said that JL would print out the materials and that I would need to 'help' her with them (eg. do it for her basically.) Talk about being 'just wrong'? So after giving it some thought for a few minutes, I told myself that there is no way I'm going to do this for her. Today JL gave me the packet around lunch since it arrived via e-mail, and I waited till Boss returned from lunch. Boss came back and I walked into her office and I said JL handed this to me. So Boss looks at it and says, yes, this is the CE that BR should have mentioned to you on Thursday. So I told Boss, what do you want me do to do with it? (eg. terrible response, I should i have been more direct and said I am not doing this, etc.) Boss said, it should only take you 15 minutes, you can do it really fast. I said, Boss, I can't do this for you. So Boss (looking desparate and panicky) said, okay, lets do this really quick and you can read me the questions. !%!@#%. It took 30 minutes, but I read her all the questions and gave her no assistance. Unfortunately, the questions were very easy and all but 2 of the questions did not require any research in reading the 20 page packet.

No comments: