Goog Adsense

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday, 13-May-2010

So I apologize for not updating this. I've been both busy and Boss was on a cruise/vacation from April 24th to May 6th.

The only thing she's complained numerous times about since she was back was how horrible the cruise was. She's probably overstating how bad of a time she had, but the fact she tells all her clients this is just wrong. Going on a cruise is a luxury, I dont know many retired people who can afford to do this as often as she has done (ie. every other year, etc.) I feel like it's a rub in the face, when she tells people about how terrible of a time she had.

1) She is having me assist her in this assignment to gather client asset data together so she can forward it to this company that will help evaluate her book of business. She's paying this company $1k (eg. waste of money) to figure out what her book is worth. Apparently, figuring out what her trailing 12 months is not enough of a clue.

No comments: