Goog Adsense

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Recap for February 2006

Realized %'s:
ASPM (options) -40%
NVDA (options) +47%
ARXT (stock) -4%
Total = +3%

Unrealized %'s(Note #1):
MHGC (stock) -2.5%


Note #1: %'s are based off of closing price of 28-Feb-2006

Broader markets got killed today. And I hope someone actually took my advice on shorting GOOG. Thing fell off the map after the CFO said 'growth' was going to slow down (duh.) I was watching this other stock- COGT which reported after the bell today and unfortunately, they're getting killed after hours. COGT does biometrics (i.e. thumbprint scans, eye retina scans, etc.) I love their product and with all the terror going around these days, Big Brother is just going to keep watching and watching and watching. I think if anything COGT would be a nice takeover buy a major large cap (i.e. GE). They bought out INVN which detects bombs at major airports.

No comments: