Goog Adsense

Friday, February 24, 2006

While you all are patiently waiting for some stock ideas, I thought I'd share my Tahoe Trip - February 17th-19th. (I jacked up the pictures, the beginning of my adventure starts at the bottom.)




Rich, Kwan, Moi, & Wendy. Thanks to Kwan (www.kwandom.com) who made this trip happen!






The next bunch of photos were taken at the way top. Just simply amazing.






Getting ready to go down the Black Diamond. I was at the highest point of the mountain, and you can barely make out Lake Tahoe in the background. Although you can't see it, it was really beautiful in the horizons. Pretty breathless if you ask me.
After some small trails, we reached another lift and it would be this lift that took us to the way top.
We had to go thru this path to get to the next lift. It was pretty flat, so BAD for snowboarders and NOT so bad for Skiers. There was a ton of skiers and rightfully so, since there was a lot of flat patches (i.e. give that cross country feeling.)
Here's me on the right getting ready to rock and roll. Poor Kwan had to fix his bindings, because he forgot to switch the bindings since he let someone else borrow his board.
When the Gondala dropped us off, this is where we exited. But were we at the top?? Nope. We had to go some local trails and take another lift to the top. so higher we go!








We're pretty much at the top of the Heavenly resort mountain. Here's an even better view of Lake Tahoe!
















Nearing the top of the mountain, kind of an opposite view from above. The top of the picture is Lake Tahoe.
Pretty steep mountain! Total elevation was about 10K feet. BTW...I'm still on the Gondala.
I was sporting this nice teal sleeve provided by the attendants on my board so it didn't scratch the glass of the Gandola. The ride up the mountain was at least 15 minutes, but here's me putting my game face on for the camera.
Thats me with the Oakley's on the left. Our group was waiting in line for the Gandola, which was the only way up the mountain. This Gandola fit only 6 people, but there was another Gandola which sat 30 people (a lot slower), so it took longer. The park was open from 8-4pm.

This is the backyard. You can't see it but there's actually a jacoozee(sp?)

Here's the front end of the cabin (3 bedrooms, 1 full bath) that I stayed at in Tahoe-South Lake.

No comments: