Goog Adsense

Monday, March 27, 2006

Trading ideas for the week of March 27th:

Nasdaq: AMLN (Amylin Pharmaceuticals) Get in on or before 3/29.
Nasdaq: HIMX (Himax Technologies) they're going public with pricing to occur on 3/30. Lead Manager is: MWD Co-managers: CSR, BAC, PJC, ABN Amro Rothschild, and HSBC. Not sure if this one is gonna be a hottie, but I will know by my allocation, if i get any shares at the IPO. Just a small debriefing based on what I read from the prospectus. This is a 'foreign' play, so if you want some foreign exposure, this is an ADS (American Depository Shares.) These ppl are in the business of creating components for flat panel display semiconductor industry (not bad seeing how every household known to man is upgrading their televisions in some LCD form.) They also do most of their business in asia (another bullet point to buy this stock: asian play!) If you want a prospectus, email me. I have it in .pdf format.

No comments: