Goog Adsense

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, August 14, 2009.

I had to give a demonstration of the Garmin GPS that Boss had bought for her bf, BC. I think I spoke a little too fast, because BC was having a hard time following. I didn't realize until after 1 hour, he had never seen these GPS' function. So I opted that we went on a test drive, too. We go on a small test drive (ie. to/from the office/home). As we are coming back to the office, we park, and Boss comes running out. I dont think she liked the idea that I went on a test run with BC. That was about it today. Today was relatively quiet. I had to print a list of T.Rowe Price and Vanguard at 129%. That actually took longer than I thought to bloom them up so Boss could see.

Thursday, August 13, 2009.

I only worked 1/2 day today, because I had to sit in for the Series 66 exam (which I passed with a 73.) I swung by Burger King for lunch and had the HOTTEST whopper ever. This thing must have come directly off the grill. If I had burnt myself, maybe I could have sued for the fact that the whopper was too hot. So I get to work at 1330 and JG and Boss are pulling in. They ask for the results and Boss gives me her sarcastic tone on how I passed with just a 73.

I didn't see her much that day, since she was busy with HK and catching up on her own work; hence, nothing to report.

No comments: