Goog Adsense

Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday, 5-April-2010

1) So I fear that I'm getting 'branded' for a lot of the shadiness that I do even if I'm just assisting in the process. Today, a client called in response to a letter I had wrote per Boss. The letter was a letter of authorization to change on an existing policy with National American Insurance from one agent to Boss. Now the client had contacted me in January specifically telling me that she was not interested in doing a 1035 exchange. Boss then wanted me to do a letter of authorization for inquiry only. Last week, boss wanted me to write a letter to client to switch from rep to her. I asked her had she talked to the client JI. She said she would call (but she didn't) and then today happened. Client Janet I asked me to explain the letter I had sent to her. I tried to explain to the client what the intentions were, and the client asked why would I sign this letter? She said if I wanted you all to be the agent, I would have done that awhile ago. I did not know how to respond to the client, and I simply just asked that Boss call her back.

When Boss called JI back, all I could hear was boss trying to defend herself saying the process is 2 steps. First, it's for inquiry purposes. Second, we need to be the agent on the policy so that we can get very specifics (WRONG!) I could also tell the conversation was not going in Boss' favor, because she would railroad the conversation and ask how was their Easter or did you have a good weekend. I don't think Boss convinced her to send the letter back, because Boss did come back to my office all happy that she convinced the client to send the letter back.

2) I find it slightly disturbing that two clients called asking for CD rates and Boss tells her that she can get the client 2.25% in the form of Franklin's Federal Tax Free Fund. Boss emphasizes that everything is Tax-Free (WRONG!) I will create a chart of lost accounts versus incoming accounts each month.

No comments: