Goog Adsense

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wednesday, 7-April-2010

1) Well, today i was very sad because, I tried to convince Boss to add to an annuity instead of creating a separate annuity. She admitted that she wanted to create a separate annuity in case she wanted to do a 1035 exchange down the road. So today, she made it very obvious how she makes money, which is taking advantage of clients by churning them in doing 1035 exchanges. It saddens me that FNIC does nothing about this to prevent a representative taking advantage of clients like this especially all the 1035's that my Boss does. FNIC is no better then my Boss in my opinion.

2) During a meeting with Boss and JG, I noticed the owners of next doors Plastic Surgery office had their little husky walking around in our parking lot. I quickly ran out of Boss office to see if I could catch the dog. Fortunately, I got ahold of the dog and the dog had a collar (otherwise I would have kept him, he's pretty cute.) So I had BR call the dog tag, but no owner. I walked over next door holding 'Peyton' (no correlation to Peyton Manning) in my arms and I noticed the door was locked. Finally, one of the owners came by and opened the door. He wasn't even coming back for the dog, because he forgot something at work! So we let the dog back in and I went back to work.

No comments: