Goog Adsense

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday, 22-December-2009

1A) Client Kieko & JL were scheduled to have an appointment here today at 930. So Boss comes in and asks HK why she scheduled them for 930, because they never ever get out of bed until late morning and we always schedule them to have a meeting in afternoon. Boss said she doubted they show up. NOTE: They showed up on time.

1B) Unfortunately, the clients had to wait 20 minutes, because American Legacy, Rich + wife made a surprise visit here since they were in the neighborhood. NOTE: Client shows up on-time and has to wait 20-25 minutes.

1C) Client KL didn't show up with JL, instead they brought her daughter and some other gentlemen. Prior to them showing up, I had only printed 1 summary. Because I did not want to waste 16 pages of paper and only have 1 person showing up. When I noticed that there were a total of 3 people, I quickly printed 2 other summary copies and waited for Boss to tell me how many copies she wanted. I did this, because I was not sure who the gentlemen was and did not want to assume he automatically receives a copy. Boss comes in and asks for one copy. I give her one copy. Two minutes later, she comes in asking for another copy and I hand her the final copy. She seemed frustrated on asking for the last copy, since I did not read her mind.

1D) At 1020, clients J/HW and two other friends showed up to speak to Boss real quick. Boss leaves her meeting KL and talks to the people that showed up on the fly. I thought this was horrible that Boss left a meeting to say hi to the people that showed up.

1E) HK just got out of the meeting and apparently KL prefers morning meetings, because she takes an afternoon nap. So apparently Boss has her facts backwards.

No comments: