Goog Adsense

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wednesday, 2-December-2009

1) BR was busy taking care of a phone call and another incoming phone call was ringing. Boss a couple months ago told us not to answer any calls unless BR was out. Today, when that second phone call rang, Boss got frantic and said 'Would someone please answer that call!??!" There she goes again, changing her mind. First, she doesn't want HK or I answering the phone when BR is here and now she wants us to answer it.



Tuesday, 1-December-2009

Looks like we're going to be written up for a few things based on the auditors comment. If that's true, then Boss is probably going to rip us a new one. Of course, it's not her fault even though this is her freaking business.

1) So I just received a copy of the 'Exit Conference' from the auditor. It identifies some of the things that the auditor found that we were missing. Some of the things we did have, but there was some miscommunication on my part for not asking BR. What's a little more disappointing is that, the Auditor had the exit meeting with Boss and she should have known that a few of the items we did in fact have (this basically means she had no idea.)


Monday, 30-November-2009

Today the FNIC auditor arrived from CO.

1) So the auditor at 855am gives me a list of clients to pull. It is about 27-28 files. I was told prior to the audit, not to give every client folder to the auditor and only the specific files requested. At 920am, Boss comes to me and says have we given the auditor all the files requested. I tell her, "No, and I'm still working on it and have only given him half." She immediately looks at her watch and says well, we need to hurry up and give him stuff so he can finish today. I told Boss I was going as fast as I could and I wanted to make sure I was giving him the correct files. She walked out of the office and said, lets just hurry up and give him what he needs. NOTE: What she fails to realize, I had to pull files throughout the day for Ron, the auditor. In total, I easily pulled 50 different manila folders which were 50% client files and 50% rep files.

Friday, 25-November-2009

Had the day off, because Boss (pretty much) forced me to have the day off.

No comments: