Goog Adsense

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, 21-June-2010

On Friday, client AV had a very odd situation. He had a check mailed to him from DWS. Upon calling DWS, apparently his account number was duplicated and the other individual who had the exact same account number had liquidated the account. Unfortunately, DWS did not do the security protocol, and both parties had their account liquidated. Well, client AV came into the office Friday and said he would come by Monday (ie. today.) Boss called around 445 and wanted a recap of what went on. So I told her what was happening on the board and gave her an update of what happened with DWS. DWS will make the client whole; however, mr AV didn't show up. So I told her he did not show and I was about to call him. So she lectures me on how I should have called the client up to let him know even though he said Friday, he would stop by Monday.

No comments: