Goog Adsense

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tuesday, 1-June-2010

It was nice to enjoy a 3 day weekend. So I'm walking into the office, dropping my lunch off in the refrigerator, and JG (who is walking out of the bathroom) says, "Our intern is here." At first, I had to think for a minute, because it was last Thursday that Boss told me to talk to JG on my thoughts on having an intern. Because I did not have a chance to talk to Boss on Friday, I was going to talk to her today; however, that was no longer the case since he was here. My next thought was that maybe she just made an accelerated decision (which if you've worked here, you'd understand.) Well, turns out, nobody in the office knew and the intern, Gabe said that Boss had said his start date would be today. So we have an intern...woohoo!

No comments: