Goog Adsense

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, 14-September-2009

Today was our quarterly meeting. I didn't think I was going to document anything, but I am.

1) Before we listened to the wholesalers, Boss had some topics to discuss. So as she was leaving the podium to get one of the wholesalers, I raised my hand. She said, "Yes?" I asked her should we go over the Compliance and Operation Issues to discuss. She gave me a very mean/frustrated look and said, "We will do that later." RR TG just patted me on the shoulder and said I guess we could have done that now. I think she thought the same thing that there was no reason for Boss to give me a snappy response.

2) Boss when talking to the RR's today was suggesting that they should have a buy/sell agreement as a contingency plan in place if something were to happen to them. Boss suggested 6+ times that she could be the beneficiary of the agreement. Even RR BR asked Boss if it was okay if RR DR could be on each other's buy/sell agreement, but Boss said it wouldn't make sense to have a Seattle RR assist clients in Marysville and vice versa. Comment: What's funny about this is she's suggesting herself, but Tacoma is farther than Marysville and Seattle put together!



Friday, 11-September-2009

Nothing to report today.

No comments: