Goog Adsense

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wednesday, 2-September-09

Nothing to report.

Tuesday, 1-September-09

1) I got chewed out today by the Boss. There has been this function that I've been doing in the Smartworks program called 'Unassigned Accounts'. This was work that I brought onto myself, because logically it looked like it needed to be done. Last Friday, fellow employee Deb forwarded an email response to Boss. This email was a confirmation on a request I asked the Data Services Team to purge a record/client that was not my Boss'. Usually, employee BR gives it to me, and I discard the confirmation. This time, I had to explain to Boss what this email confirmation was for. Almost immediately, she started freaking out. She asked why I was not on top of this and why I had not completed it.

Just to give you a little history, 3 months ago she told me not to assign 'unassigned accounts'. She did this, because the reason why she didn't 'assign' them, was because she wanted to assign the 'unassigned accounts' to another broker. I tried to defend myself and tell her this is exactly what she said 3 months ago, but she said she never said that (HK is my witness though.) Well, anyway, it's high priority now.

2) HK told me today that Boss denied something that she wrote, saying that she never wrote it. Comment: It was in pencil, on one of her yellow pads of paper, and the handwriting was clearly heres. Who else could it have been?

No comments: