Goog Adsense

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, 16-September-2009

1) So I drove client JP to and from work today, so she would not have to take a cab. Her vision is not very good, so she usually takes a taxi. Boss volunteered me last time, I was volunteered to drive her today; however, I volunteered myself to pick her up. As we were leaving today, Boss said, "Is your chauffeur ready?" Client JP looked at Boss and said, "you mean friend?" Boss said,"No, chauffeur." Client JP just looked at Boss with that 'be nice' look. Comment: I think what's kind of messed up is that I was volunteered to drive client JP home. I actually did not even have a choice.

2) Client JP came in today to sign up for i4life. Boss came in and asked me to get the paperwork. Although, I have some working knowledge where to get it (ie. website, etc.) I had to look for it. Boss got really impatient, because I did not have it for her readily available. Comment: Boss had said a long time ago, she did not want me to do the paperwork! That was all suppose to be for HK.

No comments: