Goog Adsense

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday, 17-September-2009

1) I just got lectured that we need to be more efficient at work. Yesterday, Boss came in and asked me for 2 CUSIPs. Well, apparently, she wanted the Ticker Symbol for the 2 funds. She than gave me this look and asked what's a CUSIP. Comment: How can she ask me what a CUSIP is? That's what she asked me to pull off!

2) We have some really outdated phones at work. One of the phone features we commonly use is the Speaker Function. Well, since our phones are old they do not work the way she wants them to. The phones we currently have an outgoing speaker only. So in order for us to respond, we have to pick up the phone receiver and talk back. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand that. She thinks it works perfectly fine and that we do not have to pick up the speaker function.

3) Fellow employee BR just asked me if Boss had told me to do the CE Firm Element. I responded, Yes. BR told me that Boss had said I did that behind her back. My boss did not want to pay the $50 fee for the continuing education. A couple months ago, she told me NOT to do the CE, because when I passed the Series 66 it was before the annoucement from Corporate that the CE Firm Element was due by September 15(for written) or September 30(for online.) Believe me, I did not want to spend 5 hours of my time doing this continuing education. So 1 month ago, Compliance sends BR a list of RR's that need to take it. I was on the updated list and Boss came in and told me to hurry up and finish it. Well, apparently she forgot, because now she thinks she told me not to do it and I did it behind her back. Comment: Alzheimers. Enough said.

No comments: